... may be a little prejudice but I think the "new Look" is just TOO CUTE!!!! Tell the girls that the short cuts will come in mighty handy when they come to Waco and we all go to the BIG POOL. It seems forever since we've seen you guys .... must change that
Thanks so much for taking the time to post the beautiful photos of those precious girls! I sure enjoy knowing what they are up to! Give them a hug for me! Love, Cecily
4 comments:
... may be a little prejudice but I think the "new Look" is just TOO CUTE!!!! Tell the girls that the short cuts will come in mighty handy when they come to Waco and we all go to the BIG POOL. It seems forever since we've seen you guys .... must change that
Thanks so much for taking the time to post the beautiful photos of those precious girls! I sure enjoy knowing what they are up to! Give them a hug for me! Love, Cecily
Post MORE fun pics!!! You are SO very creative & FUN!
Love you, banana
The girls and thier mommy look beautiful! Love, love the cute short cuts! Hope to see you all soon! Much Love!
Post a Comment